Stop into to Jolly Roger Skateboards this weekend and make a donation to Don Wills family. In return we will be printing Donnys limited edition FIST CITY skateboard graphics for you. *Bring your own light colored tees (100%, 50/50 or any other cotton/poly blends) and we will print them for you on the spot. *We will also have a limited quantity of poster prints available.
Here are the 4 Don Will “Fist City” graphics that are set up for the DON WILL MEMORIAL PRINT PARTY this Saturday and Sunday. We will have these poster prints available and you are welcome to bring any of your own tees in for us to print as long as they are 100%, 50/50 or some other cotton blend.
(1) This was the first 8 Wheeler deck graphic that Don printed at the shop. He brought in an 8 Wheeler deck shaped like a coffin that he had picked up from Factory 13 Skateboards, and we set up this artwork to print that single deck. I had to shrink this graphic down because the original was too big to put on a tee.
(2) This graphic was used on Dons first run of his custom shaped shortboard decks and a handful of tees.
(3) This was another one of Dons graphics for his 8 Wheeler decks that he was pressing and shaping in his garage.
(4) Out of the stack of Dons graphics that he did for "Fist City Skates" this was one of my favorites that never got printed. I believe this graphic was meant for his custom shaped shortboard decks.
Here are some DO’s and DONT’S of what to bring.
• Any standard tee (100% cotton, 50/50, or an other cotton blend).
• BE SURE to get light colored tees because we will be printing black ink, so if you get too dark of a color tee (black, forest green, dark brown, etc) the black ink might not show up that well.
• 100% Polyester tees.
WHERE TO GET BLANK TEES:
You can pick up blank tees at Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Family Dollar, etc. We will have a small amount of blank tees (size small, medium, large, and XL) on hand, but I am not sure how long they will last. Our blank tees will be $5. in addition to your donation to the Will family.